Enter the Qashier App:
On the homepage, select Point Of Sale:
Select payment method:
For PAYNOW, Select CONFIRM to complete transaction:
If VISA/Master (Automatic) is selected, allow customer to tap on the machine once this page (see below) is prompted:
How to make a credit card payment refund:
1. On the QashierPay Terminal, go to <TRANSACTION RECORD> from the homepage.
2. Select the transaction that you want to make a refund for. (Note: you can select the appropriate date of the transaction using the Calendar icon at the top left)
3. At the bottom of the transaction record, select the red 'VOID/REFUND' button.
4. Enter your terminal PIN and reason for refunding the transaction.
5. The transaction has now been voided and the amount will be automatically refunded to the customer's card. (Note: depending on the customer's bank, it can take up 2-3 working days to reflect on the customer's statement)
Note: You can only make a refund from the QashierPay Terminal within 14 days of the transaction AND if the transaction is less than $5,000. For refunds after the 14-day period OR more than $5,000, drop us an email at [email protected] with your store name, address, receipt number and refund reason.
By pressing the middle or right button, you may exit the Qashier app. Re-open the Qashier app by clicking on the app icon as shown in the screenshot below.