Accept DuitNow QR payment on QashierPOS
1. Once DuitNow QR is enabled from the Internal Portal, merchants will have the ability to view DuitNow QR on the POS payment selection page.
2. Once DuitNow QR is selected, the payable amount will be automatically filled in and cannot be changed. Customers can easily scan the QR code displayed on the customer screen to make their payment with utmost convenience.
3. Upon scanning the QR code, customers will notice that the payment will be directed to QASHIERPAY SDN. BHD, which is the correct recipient.
4. After payment is completed, the transaction will be approved in real time and receipt will be printed out if auto-print receipt is enabled.
DuitNow QR transaction records and reports
1. Merchants have the capability to access and view their DuitNow QR transactions on both the POS and HQ platforms.
2. Merchants have the capability to access the breakdown of DuitNow QR transactions on both POS and HQ reports..
Void DuitNow QR transactions on POS and HQ
Merchants have the ability to void DuitNow QR transactions after the payment has been successfully made.
Payout Period of DuitNow QR
For transaction settlement, the payout will only occur on every Thursday of the week.