Please reach out to our Customer Support team via Live Chat (on the bottom right) if you would like to opt-in for Shopify Integration.
The following screenshots are steps on how to get your Shopify Store Domain API password:
1. Go to Apps on the left-hand side of the Shopify's page
2. Click into 'Develop apps for your store'
3. Click into 'Create an app'
4. Name the app 'Qashier' and select an app developer (either you or the person-in-charge), then select 'Create app'
5. Under the 'Qashier' app > Configuration, enable 'Read & Write' for Inventory and Products, and 'Read access' for Locations
6. Under API credentials, copy the Admin API access token
(Note: This can only be revealed once. You are required to recreate the custom app again if missed -- refer to step 3)
7. On the QashierHQ portal, select the top 'gear' icon > Settings > Shopify API Settings. Key in your Shopify Domain and paste the Admin API access token as the Shopify Password. Select Submit.
8. Assign a store location to your Qashier store. You have successfully linked your Shopify store to Qashier.
Linking Shopify + Qashier Products
How to get the Shopify Product ID of the item
Go to the Shopify homepage
Click "Products" on the left-hand side of the page
Select the item that you want
In the browser's URL, copy the digits at the back of the URL as that is the Product ID
Lastly, inputting the Product ID on Qashier
On QashierHQ, select Inventory Management
Select Assign Shopify Inventory Item ID
Select the product
Input the copied URL browser product ID that was copied earlier on
Select Get Shopify Inventory Item Data
Please select the button as shown in the last picture, before clicking confirm. (Important)