Login to your Xero account
Go to the manage App page and click "New app"
Fill in the information as seen in the page below:
*Enter this as the Redirect URI
4. Click "Create app" and you will be redirected to the App details page
5. On the App details page, select Configuration on the left menu
6. copy Client ID and Client Secret (click "Generate a secret" to create a new Client Secret).
6. Login to your QashierHQ and navigate to the settings page
7. Under the Xero Settings tab, paste in your Client ID and Client Secret accordingly then click submit
8. You will be redirected to Xero's page, select the organization you want to connect with your Qashier Store and click "Allow access"
9. Once it is connected, you will be redirected back to your QashierHQ settings page
10. Click the "Store" drop-down and select the Qashier store you want to connect to Xero. Then select the organization (Xero tenant) you want to sync with this store.
11. Three more drop-downs will appear at the bottom - Accounts for Products, Default Payment Account and Sales Tax. Select the Xero account type for each item and click "Save".
*If Default Payment Account details are not showing, kindly refer to the steps below to enable it.
For payment accounts in Xero, you can find it under Accounting > Bank accounts > Chart of Accounts > Add New Account
1. Account type (choose current account)
4. Description (optional)
6. Tick "Enable payments to this account"
7. Click "Save"
Go back to QashierHQ portal, refresh the page and you should be able to see the Default Payment Account details.
Your setup is completed!
Your sales information will now be synced to Xero daily at 12 midnight.