Please reach out to our Customer Support team via Live Chat (on the bottom right) if you would like to opt-in for Woocommerce Integration.
Login to your Woocommerce:
Select Woocommerce from the navigation bar on the left
Select REST API
Select Add key
6. Key in Description e.g. Qashier
7. Select user you would like to give permission to (user #1 is selected by default)
8. Change permission to Read/Write
9. Select Generate API key
10. Copy both Consumer key and Consumer Secret
10. Then, log in to your QashierHQ portal (https://hq.qashier.com/)
11. Select the Gear icon on the top right > Settings
12. Go to WOOCOMMERCE API SETTINGS
13. Key in your Woocommerce Domain and paste your Consumer key and secret
14. Submit to integrate Woocommerce to QashierHQ.
15. Once it's integrated successfully, go to Inventory Management on the left navigation bar.
16. Select ASSIGN WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT ID
17. Select a product and assign the Woocommerce Product ID that matches the Qashier product. In Woocommerce, SEARCH and HOVER the item e.g. Hoodie to view the ID.
18. Go back to QashierHQ and key in the Product ID.
19. Click GET PRODUCT DATA
20. Select the loaded item and then CONFIRM.
Your Qashier product has been successfully linked to your Woocommerce product and will reflect Woocommerce's live inventory count!
To unlink Woocommerce Product from Qashier
If you would like to unlink your Woocommerce Product with the Qashier Product, select the item in Inventory Management and click on the red 'broken link' icon as shown below.